Friday, December 28, 2007

The End of Yahoo 360

I see it has been over 2 months since I set this account up, when the rumors started that yahoo360 was over. I guess it is so. Usage is way down, so I will soon start writing here. I will really miss the contacts I have made there and the blogs I have been reading, but nothing good lasts. Hopefully, blogger will be a more appropriate venue for the information I would like to share. Right now, my priority is saving anything worth saving off "Starr's Science and History Blog" and integrating some of it into www.deltaarchaeology.us. Getting updates on my site is like pulling hen's teeth, but maybe someday I will be able to do something about that, too.

1 comment:

Webmaster said...

Blogger is really kind of neat. I understand your frustrations with Yahoo 360. I just started my 360 blog and then found out that it was transitioning into ? , MASH, or some other method of social networking. Your blogger profile can, if anyone else uses it!, connect you with key words that you list in your interests on your profile page. You can add links to your favorite 360 bloggers so that you don't lose them. I'm switching to Blogger, too! I'm enjoying your blog. Please keep it up.